Destination personal assistant
MED TOURS LATINAMERICA offers the services of a bilingual Destination Personal Assistant who understands your culture, to help you during your stay. Your Destination Personal Assistant will familiarize you with the local customs, and will be your companion, in short, takes care of your needs during your visit. These are some of the “Gold Broach” services your Destination Personal Assistant will provide you:
- Meet and greet you when you arrive at the airport.
- Arrange forprivate transportation to the hotel.
- Pre-arrange hotel check-in.
- Will provide you with a pre-paid cellular phone to make it easy to communicate with
family and friends, while on your medical journey. Your hotel offers WI-FI, for internet communication.
- Schedule private transportation to-and-from doctor consultation.
- Schedule private transportation to-and-from hospital tour.
- Schedule private transportation to-and-from medical procedure.
- Interpreting assistance at hospital or clinic if needed.
- Twenty four hour contact number.
- Check-in on you daily, after the procedure is done.
- Offeryou emotional support and assistance during visit.
- Schedule local tours and fun time.
- Provide a list of the best local dining, shopping, and pampering facilities.
- Share information about culture and customs of host country.
- Make sure that you are comfortable.
- Accompany you to the airport for departure.
- Assist you with baggage check-in at the airport.
- Arrange for Airport medical assistance if necessary (wheelchair, etc.)
In some destinations, the hospitals provide you with an International Patients Representative that will guide you thru the process once you arrive at the hospital. In these cases, transportation to and from the airport is arranged by the hospital. Please notice when navigating thru which of our destinations offer the services of a Destination Personal Assistant.